|Measurement Range||0 to 999 PPM|
|Power Supply||230 Volts AC/ 12 Volts DC/ 24 Volts DC|
|Current||Less Than 150 mA (In measuring condition) Less Than75 mA (In non measuring condition)|
|Optional Function||Gas shut off valve, Relay output for exhaust fan, Input to Central Security System|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 55 Degree C|
|Operating Humidity||Less Than 95%|
|Display Mode||Digital display with seven segment screen|
|Alarming Method||Automatic Alarming|
|Sound Level||Grater Than 80 Db|
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a deadly, colorless, odorless, poisonous gas. It is produced by the incomplete burning of various fuels, including coal, wood, charcoal, oil , kerosene, propane, and natural gas. Products and equipment powered by internal combustion engines such as portable generators, cars, lawn mowers, and power washers also produce CO. Carbon monoxide is harmful when breathed because it displaces oxygen in the blood and deprives the heart, brain, and other vital organs of oxygen. Large amounts of CO can overcome you in minutes without warning—causing you to lose consciousness and suffocateDetector Operation:
Set The Alarming Level:
- When plug the detector then it starts a counting down operation from 999 to 000. And all LED indicators light will be on parallel.
- It is sensor's warm up time.
- After the counting down operation sensor stabilizes itself in according to the CO level in the environment.
- Our detector raises the alarm at (10) PPM (parts per million) by default. The RED alarm light will shine and the buzzer will give
- sound alarming.
- User can set the alarming value as per requirement in the range of 10 PPM to 300 PPM with the help of Test Button.
- If The Detector Is Increasing PPM Level Anywhere It Means “You Should Take Preventive Measure”.
If the user wants to change alarming level (in PPM) then first plug the detector. Counting down operation will start When it reaches 550 PPM press the TEST BUTTON until when the counting down operation will not stop automatically at 500 PPM. Now leave the TEST BUTTON then detector shows the present alarming value in PPM Now use TEST BUTTON for decrement and RESET BUTTON for increment the alarming value and set your desired value. Now wait for few seconds counting down operation will starts again from 500 PPM to 000 PPM. Now desired alarming value is set.Carbon Monoxide Concentrations:
|Concentration of CO in the air (ppm)
||Recommended maximum allowable concentration in living area
||The maximum exposure allowed by OSHA in the workplace over an eight hour period.
||Slight headache, tiredness, fatigue, nausea and dizziness
||Serious headache-other symptoms intensify Life threatening after 3 hours.
||Dizziness, nausea and convulsions.Unconscious within 2 hours.Death
after 2-3 hours.